[Geysers] Sponge Geyser

SnowMoon Photography janet at snowmoon.us
Fri Aug 20 07:37:30 PDT 2010

  For those interested in small changes, I've got a post up on my blog
about the changes in Sponge Geyser I noticed this year.

Don't know if it's still behaving the same now, but in June it would
rise to overflowing with some bubbling, but when the water level started
to drop boiling would start and water would  spurt out from vents in the
back (I hadn't seen them before). Some eruptions were more powerful,
others just barely spurted up at all.  Pump also had some larger
eruptions at times.

http://snowmoon.us/blog/?p=2168

Janet White
SnowMoon Photography