[Geysers] West Thumb

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Tue Aug 10 21:07:18 PDT 2010

I downloaded the geyser data from West Thumb today.  The logger on King
Geyser was deployed around noon on 17 July.  Based on the temperature log, I
think there were just six eruptions after that, the last of which is the one
that Tara Cross-Monteith videotaped.  Here is what I have from the
temperature logger:

King Geyser Eruption Start Times for 2010