[Geysers] OFVC Logbook -- Please Read

Ken Reeves kreeves5 at cox.net
Fri Aug 6 07:40:21 PDT 2010

Dave,

Can you please provide what should or should not be turned in, how we
get it into the logbook, which geysers should we turn in, etc.
especially for those of us who are fairly new or don't get up there very
frequently.

A few years ago, I turned in my observations of some of the lesser
geysers, I believe it was Solitaire Geyser, but was told by the ranger
at the visitor center, that "we do not record data for that geyser", and
it kind of left me with a bad taste on spending the time to gather the data.

Thanks

Ken Reeves