[Geysers] Old Faithful Inn Camera Snaps

JOHN WARNOCK johnwarnock at msn.com
Tue Sep 29 08:00:28 PDT 2009

 Ralph and Lynn:

It is not nice to rain on the Emperors GREAT IDEAS!!  If we really wanted a camera up there, including winter time, I bet we could run a "hot" line from the New and Impvroved Visitor Center to the top of the Inn.  Enough whining for today.  It looks like I will be in the Park next week Lynn...see you then.

I Remain;

John Warnock