[Geysers] More on F&M on 26 September

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Mon Sep 28 18:25:12 PDT 2009

I just completed my final round of data downloads this morning.  From the
two loggers on Fan & Mortar, the eruption time was 0128 on 26 September.
Remember, my loggers on F&M are set for one data point every eight minutes,
so the eruption was between 0122 and 0128.  The southern logger, located
between Fan and Mortar geysers, showed a larger peak than the northern
logger which is just southwest of Spiteful's outlet.  I'm not at all sure
what, if anything, is the significance of that last bit of information.

Ralph