[Geysers] Fan & Mortar overnight

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Sat Sep 26 18:12:00 PDT 2009

Now that I have loggers on F&M (2 of them--we're not certain about the best
location) I'll be posting the time.  Unfortunately, after Monday's download
(next Monday, that is), I leave the Park until next season, hopefully in
June.

Anyway, I'll post the time of last night's F&M sometime Monday.  Because of
the long time during which no downloads are done, the time resolution is 8
minutes, so we'll have to be satisfied with that.

By the way, I also have a logger on Giant this year.

Ralph Taylor

  _____