[Geysers] Fan & Mortar overnight

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 05:22:36 PDT 2009

Fan & Mortar erupted overnight 9/25-9/26, probably after midnight.  I left my radio on last night,  heard Kitt B. call Beehive at 2335, but slept through any F&M calls if she made any.  Anyway, she may have a time for the eruption.  Bottom Vent was still gurgling but there was no steam or noise coming from any of the other vents when I got there at 0545 this (9/26) morning.  I'll get out a report for 9/25 sometime later today.

Lynn Stephens