[Geysers] Photograph of Black Diamond eruption (Stephens)

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Thu May 28 06:39:27 PDT 2009

Since GOSA seemingly can't do so, I think the best solution is to
request NPS via Hank to issue a statement correcting these erroneous
reports.  That is, of course, if they care to do so.

Let me get this straight, NPS Geologist, YVO Director and USGS folks saw
this and some took photos.  Whomever among these people issued the
"hydrothermal explosion" statement would have their bubble burst (pun
intended) by a retraction.

Thanks,
Udo Freund
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes us a little
longer, but performing magic is best left to professional magicians.