[Geysers] May 4 Conewalkers

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun May 17 17:51:07 PDT 2009

Such as, Chase?
Innuendo such as yours does absolutely no good  whatsoever. I have spent a
great deal of time in Yellowstone -- 2009 will be my  40th summer -- and
rarely (and recently never) have I seen such actions other  than necessary to
retrieve hats, maps, and etc.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 5/17/2009 5:39:59 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,