[Geysers] BBC Yellowstone DVD offer

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Sun May 17 17:36:03 PDT 2009

It took a week but I finally downloaded all of the parts of the BBC
Yellowstone presentation.  It is excellent.  The segment on geyser gazers is
the best I've seen in the media.

Since the DVD is not available in North America, and not everyone has the
means to download the video we thought we'd make it available to any that are
interested.

I've got the video on DVD, both windscreen (9x16) and letterbox (4x3) formats.
You would be using the video under the restrictions laid out by the BBC, ie
for personal use only.  The quality of the recording, considering it is from
the internet, is quite good.   It is cheaper for us if Tara can deliver it to
you in Yellowstone (free for you.)  If that can't work, we can mail it but
I'll ask for $3.00 to cover mailing.

If anyone is interested in a copy, email Tara or myself (dmonteit at comcast.net)
and let us know which format and how you'd like it delivered.

Dave