[Geysers] May 4 Conewalkers

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Fri May 15 22:08:41 PDT 2009

Other papers have reader comments on this story that criticize the cam and
this usage of it as being too much like Orwell's "Big Brother".  Regardless
of that, I advocate for an infrared version so we can see and report this
sort of activity when it most often happens - after dark.  Of course, drug
or alcohol abuse would never be involved in such.  One wonders if this sort
of thing was presented in the orientation, giving them the not-so-brilliant
idea to go ahead and do it.  Now that this has gone nationwide in the news I
will bet that there will be copycats.  Great!  Something to look forward to
this summer.

Udo Freund
GOSA Store
www.gosa.org