[Geysers] Muller on CBS News

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Fri May 15 11:35:21 PDT 2009

Being "laundered by a geyser" is one of my all-time favorite expressions,
and I always try to quote John if I repeat it.

After much digging I found a tape of that broadcast.  Reviewing it brought
back many fond memories.  And, yes you do look young in that piece, Scott.
So does Heinrich Koenig and Mary Ann Moss who were also prominently
featured.  J

That report on the geyser gazers by CBS preceded the first edition of the
"Sput" by a few months.  I'll contribute a full transcript to the next
"Sput" in order to fully commemorate it and because I don't recall seeing it
mentioned in a prior issue.  It's got some interesting statements besides
the "laundered" quote.

Udo Freund

GOSA Store

www.gosa.org