[Geysers] Muller on CBS News

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu May 14 09:02:15 PDT 2009

Another "just for the record sort of item"... In reference to Lynn's
article about John Muller in the April 09 SPUT (Udo -- received yesterday,
5/13)... I didn't recall John being in that CBS News item, which was broadcast
on September 3, 1987 (no wonder I looked like a kid) with commentator John
McNamara. The point here being that the comment about being "laundered by a
geyser" was clearly one of John's favorites, as I have him saying the same
thing  on a video I shot in either 1991 or 1992.

Scott Bryan
**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after
instant savings!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222627952x1201458914/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214819460%3B36680227%3Bi)