[Geysers] Geyser Preservation and Scholarly Literature

J.A. Glennon glennon at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:09:01 PDT 2009

Kenneth Barrick at University of Alaska - Fairbanks, is particularly
interested in this subject, and would be a suitable candidate to draft
something about geothermal development and geyser protection. Somewhat
related, I would like to report that the "No a la geotérmica en los Géysers
del Tatio" (Save El Tatio) group on Facebook now has 3618 members. It's
worth a look. Their photo section contains images of protests at the geysers
and San Pedro de Atacama that have been staged against electrical
development at El Tatio.

Alan Glennon
spatial at ucsb

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 2:58 AM, Pinkcone <pinkconemtgo at gmail.com> wrote:

> One of the first hits that students and reporters should get is a GOSA
site on what happens to geysers