[Geysers] Geyser Preservation and Scholarly Literature

Pinkcone pinkconemtgo at gmail.com
Fri May 1 02:58:51 PDT 2009

One of the first hits that students and reporters should get is a GOSA site
on what happens to geysers
if geothermal energy is recovered for human consumption.  I fully agree that
cited relevant sources from scholarly literature should be used to write
such a page.  This is how I teach my kids to look for creditable web sites.

I would think that one of the more scholarly people (I don't have that PhD)
should write this page and it would then also be authored by an authority as
well as have a work cited section.  I will write it if a PhD person doesn't
volunteer.  What do the Directors of Gosa say?

Janet Johns