[Geysers] Short Daisy Interval 3/14

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sun Mar 15 06:22:36 PDT 2009

Watching the webcam on Saturday 3/14, I saw Daisy at 1258 and then watched
for another  2 hours + later.  I didn't see it and neither did Carolyn
Aaronson who took over the cam.  She saw Daisy at 1736ie and I saw it later
at 1917ie - an interval of about 1h 40m.  This is a lot shorter than the 2
hour plus intervals recently.  It will be interesting to see what the
electronic monitor shows too.

We also had a nice 3 burst Grand at 1344.