[Geysers] Correlation of Data

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 18:15:20 PST 2009

Giantess and nothing else.

Scott

In a message dated 3/2/2009 6:42:22 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
Goh83642 at wmconnect.com writes:

List and Geyser Experts,

I watch the Earthquake data from U of U web page for  Yellowstone Park quite
often.  I was wondering if there is correlation of  the data between the UUSS
Webicorder (Seismogram) Displays on the Old  Faithful recordings and geysers
in the near proximity?  If there is,  could some of you experts elaborate on
which traces correspond to which  geysers?
The link to Old Faithful seismogram is:
http://www.seis.utah.edu/helicorder/yft_webi_1d.htm

Thanks in advance,

Gary Henderson