[Geysers] Correlation of Data

Goh83642 at wmconnect.com Goh83642 at wmconnect.com
Mon Mar 2 07:46:59 PST 2009

List and Geyser Experts,

   I watch the Earthquake data from U of U web page for Yellowstone Park
quite often.  I was wondering if there is correlation of the data between the UUSS
Webicorder (Seismogram) Displays on the Old Faithful recordings and geysers
in the near proximity?  If there is, could some of you experts elaborate on
which traces correspond to which geysers?
  The link to Old Faithful seismogram is:
http://www.seis.utah.edu/helicorder/yft_webi_1d.htm

  Thanks in advance,

  Gary Henderson