[Geysers] geyser report for 06/28

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 18:55:00 PDT 2009

I happened to catch Fountain again on my Lower Loop tour today.  The  start
was at 14:16.  I was able to stay until 14:35, and there was no Jet,  Twig
or Spasm during the eruption. Spasm, Super Frying Pan, Jet and  Twig all had
bone dry run-off channels before Fountain began.  I  can't recall ever
watching Fountain without Jet going off.  I wish I could  have stayed for the
entire eruption. Fountain was still ie at 14:48 as I  was traveling out on
Fountain Flats.

In addition to Fountain my group was treated to lion and Plume, which they
enjoyed telling me about.  I must say it was a beautiful day to stare into
all of the pools.

Jim
Yellowstone Tour Guides
Steps!