[Geysers] Geyser report June 21

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 15:53:57 PDT 2009

Everything here except Castle minor is from Sunday, June 21, 2009. Because
I spent quite a lot of time in the Lower Basin, the UGB items are somewhat
limited.

Plume intervals of 64; then later 60, 62 and 65 minutes.

Beehive's Indicator 1337, Beehive 1352.

Lion 0718 initial and 0851.

Aurum 0635 and 1055.

Castle last night 2148 minor and today 0229E.

Penta 0836, full major with a duration of exactly 60 minutes.

Grand 0226E.
Rift 0516ie (end 0626).
Grand 1138 (T1C).

No Oblong call while I was around, but we might have missed it in the
vicinity of 0800 (?).

Grotto Fountain 0749 and Grotto 0752, then Grotto Fountain 1339 and Grotto
1342.

Daisy 0637 and 0856.

Riverside 0806 and 1405.

Two bad traffic accidents with a short time of each other involved Lynn for
traffic control, so she wasn't at Great Fountain for the eruption. I
provide this:
Great Fountain 1206 big boil, 1st burst nice but nothing huge; P=0, and
must have been a short overflow. (We declined to accept the 3/4-meter boil at
1201.)
1221 2nd burst start, a vertical initial jet well over 100 feet and also a
nice blue bubble.
1233 3rd burst start, very nice water.
1247 4th burst start, pathetic but a little bit of water onto the platform
So guessing somewhat, I posted the thing for 11:30pm +/- 2 hrs.

While there, for the first time this year I saw some 1-foot splashing in
"Prawn" Geyser, this at 1158.

White Dome 1131 and 1153, and not again as of about 1255.

Narcissus 1232 (long) and 1458 (short).

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323000x1201367220/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)