[Geysers] Geyser report June 19

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 16:01:51 PDT 2009

Everything here is from today, Friday, June 19, 2009.

FAN & MORTAR head the list, having erupted in the night for an interval of
(very roughly) 6d 5h (I estimated the eruption time as around 0100, based on
recovery action).

Plume intervals of 66, 59, and 60 minutes.

Beehive's Indicator 0841 Beehive 0856.

Alan Friedman said that Lion was "misbehaving" as it hadn't erupted after
many hours of splashing.

Aurum 1109.

Castle must have had a minor in the night as it was ie major at 0500.

Grand 0742 (T2*Q), an interval of more than 10 hours.

Oblong 1042ie.

Bijou was having slow-downs but I did not see a full pause this morning.

Grotto Fountain 1023, Grotto 1028.

Daisy 0630ie, 0848ie, and 1106.

No Riverside while I was in the UGB, though it probably erupted around 0700
when the thermal fog blocked any view from afar.

Atomizer major 0842 (thanks, Lynn).

I seem to have not previously mentioned that on June 13, in the rain from
the parking lot, I saw a couple of 6-foot bursts by Black Diamond.

Down valley:

Great Fountain 1237 (P=0).

White Dome 1137, missed?, 1237, and 1320.

Narcissus 1307 ie (long?).

Bead 1350 and 1418.

Pink Cone 1416 -- seems like there might have been a couple of short
intervals lately.

Fountain 1206ie/ns.

Scott Bryan -- on tour tomorrow, 6/20.