[Geysers] Split Cone

Mike Newcomb mnewcomb at xmission.com
Wed Jun 17 21:23:10 PDT 2009

Attached is a picture of Split Cone that I took last September. This picture
was shot looking north toward the trees between about Sawmill and Lion while
standing on the boardwalk at Old Faithful. I was about 100 feet to the west
where the boardwalk from the VC meets the main boardwalk around Old
Faithful. That is, the boardwalk junction seen on the still webcam.

Mike Newcomb