[Geysers] Fwd: Yellowstone geyser

Gordon Bower taigabridge at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:22:23 PDT 2009

My money is on Avoca and Silver Globe, in happier times with higher water levels. Trees in the background presumably killed by Sapphire in 1959 and now bleached stumps?

In other news -- I await further word on Split Cone vs. Teapot, so that I might know which of them I saw in the early 90s and which I saw this May. A photo from the boardwalk, rather than from the webcam, may help us orient ourselves. I am sure I'm not the only one who is confused (not having expected to see more than one thing out there.)

GRB