[Geysers] Geyser report June 13

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 16:23:29 PDT 2009

I had a tour yesterday so had no report; the same will be true on Monday.

Today June 13...

The news that undoubtedly has been reported elsewhere is the Fan & Mortar
erupted last evening, as was discovered at 2029ie late in the eruption. That
makes an interval of very roughly 12d 18h.

Plume intervals of 71, 72, 60, 66, and 62 minutes.

Beehive's Indicator 1218, Beehive 1233.

No Lion call all day up to about 1315.

Aurum 0708 and "near the time for Beehive" (it wasn't seen by any reporter).

Castle 23xx major last night and 1240 major today.

Sawmill in total control.

Grand 0328E and 1237 (T1C).

Oblong 0904ie.

Grotto 1037 (no Grotto Fountain); Rocket major 1149; Grotto off about 1205.

Daisy 0535, 0800ie, 1016, and 1227ns.

Riverside 1010.

the has been a shift at Biscuit Basin, from Silver Globe to Avoca Spring,
which is occasionally throwing considerable water into the catch basins
surrounding the crater. Also, whether this is significant I don't know, but... in
the far north of Biscuit Basin, out beyond Outpost etc. and out of sight
down the slope was something that was putting up quite a bit of steam. North
Geyser?

I didn't catch any Lower Basin times except Great Fountain at 1415 (P=6),
and...

Labial 1443.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377049x1201454365/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=