[Geysers] Probable Link major 8 June 2009

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 05:02:23 PDT 2009

I am convinced Link erupted, too, Ben. from your description and photos.

Sept. 9, 2003, I was very nearby (at the Giant cage) for a Link Major.
Your pictures look exactly like what I saw.
See attached photos. These were taken within five minutes of the
eruption. Note the washed gravel on the asphalt trail.
Pat Snyder