[Geysers] Moderator: Recent List Problems

Carlton Cross Carlton.Cross at wallawalla.edu
Tue Jun 2 17:34:41 PDT 2009

Several service providers - att, sbcglobal and prodigy, as far as I know - put us on their black lists because a Trojan expert got into our network and messed things up.  Yesterday, all mail to these addresses was blocked.  I believe we are now back to normal.  Postings from yesterday will be in the archives which are accessible at

#/

You will need your password which can be found at the end of you welcome message.  Or, you can recover your password at

/

Carlton Cross
Moderator