[Geysers] Geyser Report 7/27

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:07:24 PDT 2009

All times, unless otherwise noted, are from Monday, July 27.

I don't have a whole lot of times for today. My softball team had our
first playoff game in the parkwide tournament. Unfortuantely, we lost
to Grant Village, but the bright side is that my afternoons are freed
up for the next couple days. The weather today was definitely cooler.
I could see my breath this morning at work (~0700). Around 1130, the
rains came with thunder, and along with the rain came a brief
hailstorm. After that, it began clearing up slowly but surely. By the
afternoon it was a fairly clear sky with clouds scattered, but very
nice nonetheless.

Beehive erupted at 1138 this morning with the Indicator preceding it
at 1119. The interval was 13h09m.

Castle had 2 minors today, 1127 and 1740.
Daisy reported at 0713, 0920, 1137ie, 1408ie, 1616, and 1822
Fountain 1055ns, 1641vr (d=33m)
Grand 1222, 1938
Riverside 1108ns, 1701
Plume 0938, 1138, 1250, 1603ie, 1758
Aurum 0905, 1818
Grotto 0558ie
Lion 0942 initial. It had another series tonight, but I didn't get any
times for it.
Penta 0951ie
Plate 1152ie
Oblong 1501, 1847ie

That's all for today. Hopefully more tomorrow.
-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ
lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son