[Geysers] Geyser Report 7/25

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:08:29 PDT 2009

All times, unless otherwise noted, are from Saturday, July 25.

I worked all afternoon, and thus, accomplished absolutely no geyser
gazing whatsoever. All times were retrieved from the Visitor Center
logbook.

Castle 0343 major, 1815 major
Daisy 0551, 0851, 1105, 1758
Fountain 0909ie, 1500
Grand 1318
Riverside 0610, 1208, 1803
Beehive 0725 (0708 Indicator) for an i=13h37m, and 2109 (2050
Indicator) for an i=13h44m
Plume recorded eruptions were 0542, 0644, 0750, 0853, 1151, 1752
Aurum 0642, 1616
Lion 0601ie, 0724, 1639, 1808
Oblong 0915, 1552
Penta 1303ie
Plate 0844ie
Great Fountain 1039 (of=87; p=0)

-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ
lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son