[Geysers] Uncertain on the webcam

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sat Jul 25 05:33:52 PDT 2009

Thanks for the report on Uncertain on 7/24 @ 1636 from Bob Barger relayed to
us in Ben Hoppe's daily report.  I noticed it on the webcam at 1639ie and
grabbed a screen capture in case anyone wants to know where it shows up in
the "cam view" in the future, it's clearly to the left of the tree that
obscures Sawmills eruption.  The water was pulsing up and down nicely in the
video.

Thank you Ben for all the reports, they are greatly appreciated and assist
those of us that are confined to watching geysers from our computer
monitors.  Fortunately for me I will get to see them up close in 5 weeks
time.  See you on the boardwalks.

Graham Meech