[Geysers] Thanks, Lynn

Debby Stahl joeerg at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 08:40:54 PDT 2009

Hi!  I'm happy to report anything and actually did give the Pink Cone
time to the VC yesterday.  They were closed when we got back from
Great Fountain and haven't been there yet today--I figured I'd give it
to them when I am there.  We have walkie talkies and I
did call the GF start at the time, but I have no idea how far it
carries--probably not all the way back to OF!  Apart from those two
things, we really haven't seen anything to report -- all well covered
by others.  The awful wind yesterday slowed us down.
Thanks for the encouragement, glad you confirmed that our reports are
valued even if sparse.

Sent from my iPhone