[Geysers] Giantess start July 6

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 08:07:34 PDT 2009

This will let you know two things:

1. I made it back to Arizona with no problems whatsoever;

2. Not much to say about what I saw of the Giantess start on Monday, 7/6.
Having been up to Castle, I was just back to my car at the lower store
parking  lot (DNCBSPL?) when I saw a billowing steam cloud rise above Giantess.
The time  was 0708 and the billowing was enough to make me take notice. Which
is no doubt  why at 0713 I was pretty much looking straight at Giantess
when it billowed  again and then poured water off the side of the platform.

I think it was Lori(?) who made the radio call before I did (apparently
first saying "Great Fountain") but her call was extremely faint, so I  called
it seconds after she did. Fun.

Scott Bryan
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.