[Geysers] Geyser report for Saturday

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:36:26 PST 2009

Can you verify for the visitor center please, the date?  We have those times in the log for 1/26, not 1/27.

Thanks!

Carolyn Loren

From: Seeyellowstone at aol.comDate: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:23:53 -0500To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.eduSubject: [Geysers] Geyser report for Saturday
Now I'm working too much, I cant remember the date.  Anyway yesterday, we had Fountain at 9:46 ie; and Doug reported it stopping at 10:19.  We watched it from the road because it was a great angle, with the lighting, and the steam, which was blowing toward the boardwalk, besides it was cold yesterday morning.

We also had one Morning's Thief from the road at 9:49.

the spring appearing in the Biscuit Parking lot appears to be expanding, with some new cracks in the asphalt toward Mirror Pool, that have begun to steam.

Otherwise not too much going on, I will be in again today.

Jim
YTG