[Geysers] Geyser report for Saturday

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 05:23:53 PST 2009

Now I'm working too much, I cant remember the date.  Anyway yesterday,  we
had Fountain at 9:46 ie; and Doug reported it stopping at 10:19.  We  watched it
from the road because it was a great angle, with the lighting, and  the
steam, which was blowing toward the boardwalk, besides it was cold yesterday
morning.

We also had one Morning's Thief from the road at 9:49.

the spring appearing in the Biscuit Parking lot appears to be expanding,
with some new cracks in the asphalt toward Mirror Pool, that have begun to  steam.

Otherwise not too much going on, I will be in again today.

Jim
YTG
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)