[Geysers] Saturday's geysers

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 07:06:21 PST 2009

Yesterday was not a bad day for geysers:

Beehive 12:24 (thank you Carolyn for calling indicator)
Aurum  12:30
Grand 12:39 (T2Q- per Grahm)
Fountain 13:28 ie, and it quit about 30 seconds after I got my group up
there, oh well.

There is also a small new spring forming about 3 meters behind the new
spring that formed recently on the way to Emerald Pool at Black Sand  Basin.

I took a couple of people in yesterday who knew Rocco when he taught school
at Colstrip, MT, they will be going on another trip in a couple of days, they
were wondering where he is at.   Is there anyone who knows?  The  last time I
saw him was last winter at Mammoth.

Thanks,

Jim
YTG