[Geysers] One answer to question about Marler's Annual Reports found in Whittlesey's Bibliography

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:55:12 PST 2009

I think I found the answers to my questions in Whittlesey's bibliography in Wonderland Nomenclature [1988].

Lee notes annual reports for 1946 through 1972.  He also indicates that some of these were published in Yellowstone Nature Notes, some were published in Marler's three volume collection of geyser notes, and some were issued independently.  So, the earliest report was 1946.

It appears, based on searching the Yellowstone Research library on-line that there is no one place where all the annual reports are compiled in the HRC.

Thanks to everyone who offered to help by visiting the HRC.

Lynn