[Geysers] Upper Geyser Basin, 1/15/2009

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 11:32:47 PST 2009

Um, we had 1125 on the 15th... couldn't see too much then on the 16th (a below zero morn, as this was).

Carolyn Loren

From: riozafiro at gmail.comTo: geysers at lists.wallawalla.eduSubject: Re: [Geysers] Upper Geyser Basin, 1/15/2009Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 04:41:41 -0800Just an addendum:
Beehive Geyser was 1125 wc on 1/16/09, with Beehive's Indicator at 1117 wc.
It was a very pretty eruption with the water visible since the wind blew the steam away from the camera.
Pat Snyder