[Geysers] Cones

Eric Hatfield conanvandt at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 19:08:24 PST 2009

I recognize the sentiment, but I'm glad to see peoples' recognition that there are actually lots of cones all over the place.

Riverside I don't think has been mentioned yet.  Huge cone (really 2 of them.)

Cliff Geyser extends the definition--really big formation there.

How about the huge "cones" at Sentinal Meadows?

How about many examples of extinct cones to be found?  The Ruin.  That big cone remnant in site of the OF overpass, uphill from Black Sand.  Lots of examples.