[Geysers] Dialup service and Large messages

jblass jblass at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 11 19:28:56 PST 2009

I realize this has been brought up in the past, but those of us on dial up service find our incoming messages blocked completely by a large message that causes the server connection to time out before the download can be completed.  All subsequent messages are blocked.  I received 2 such messages tonight-am struggling to get past the second one now--HELP!