[Geysers] 01/09 geysers

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 04:49:31 PST 2009

Good Morning,

Finally a somewhat clear day, this makes a couple this winter.   Yesterday I
had an afternoon trip and was treated to a Fountain,  again.   Here are the
times I have:

16:31  Super frying Pan ie
16:33, 16:37, 16:44  Jet
16:36 Fountain (empty pool start)
No twig, spasm and no water in Jelly

To get caught up some on 01/07:

Fountain ie @ 10:16

I will have another afternoon trip today, so hopefully the Fountain streak
continues.  The Bozeman paper as also had an article about the Park's  winter
visitation being down about 20% for the holidays.  I would be  willing to bet
the visitation for the entire winter will be down 30 to  40%.  We are having
more and more people complain about the cost of  Yellowstone in the winter.
Another winter of uncertainty next year.

Jim
YTG
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)