[Geysers] 01/04 geyser report

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 06:02:21 PST 2009

Good Morning everyone,

Although I was not in yesterday, one of our guides, Bill caught Fountain at
14:34 ns.  At about 10 miinutes into the eruption Bill said Jelly Geyser  had
a heavy boil for about 15 to 30 seconds.  He was also able to snap off  a
quick photo, which I will send on once he e-mails it to me.  The steam is  back
lit a bit, however, when zoomed in you can just make out the boil.   Bill
estimated the boil at about 1 to 2 feet, and the pool water was dirty  brown.  Bill
and Todd are back in today, I'm taking a couple of days off to  ski.

Jim
YTG