[Geysers] 1950's Inn

anglgrlsnt at aol.com anglgrlsnt at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 21:38:44 PST 2009

 I personally do not want the "Vista Enhancement."? Of course I don't ever stay in the Inn, so maybe I might have a different opinion if I did.? I understand that these trees may not appeared naturally, yet it's not as though they were purposely planted.? I dislike the idea for a few reasons...? Living in Colorado I am now seeing more and more beetle kill, which will eventually wipe out the Rocky Mountain Natural forests if something drastic does not occur (such as a change in our climate).?

In a place that is hot during the summer why would we want to get rid of shade?? Most of the time people seek out shade for their cars.? Heck, don't the Oblofiles joke about planting trees at Oblong for the shade?? For the Great Fountain trees, I'd also prefer they stay for two reasons: shade and photos.? Many of my best photos of Great Fountain have those trees in the foreground (on purpose).

Sorry to disagree with so many, but that is what this is all about... Having different view points.

Stacey Glasser