[Geysers] 1950's Inn

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Fri Feb 27 06:17:01 PST 2009

If Robert Reamer were alive he'd have already done something about the
lack of a view from his Inn.  Notice the front entrance doesn't face Old
Faithful.  That was done on purpose.  He oriented it to allow guests to
see the basin, which is practically impossible from any room or the
veranda today.  Maybe Obama included this in his multi-trillion $$$
budget???  If not we should advise him of the need.  (c;)

Thanks,
Udo Freund