[Geysers] 1950's Inn

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 21:41:35 PST 2009

The technical term is "vista enhancement" and is used to describe many
shrub/tree removal jobs in Yellowstone.

Another place where vista enhancement should be done is at Great Fountain.
All those tall trees near the asphalt/boardwalk junction are on a berm built
for the road.  They weren't there in the early 80s; in fact, they impede the
view from Rick H's 200-foot marker.  I have videos from just about every
year that shows their growth.

Paul Strasser