[Geysers] 1950's Inn

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 19:31:54 PST 2009

This kinda "out of the blue" item from Udo makes me think I've missed a
thing or two on this list. But in any case, I rather like this photo of the Inn.
I wrote to Superintendent Lewis 3 or 4 years ago about how the view from  the
Inn has been allowed to grow impaired (as has the view from the Norris
Museum), suggesting some "vista enhancement" (a valid term)... but of course, I  got
no reply. (Indeed, over the last few years I have  sent several items __on
official forms__ to this superintendent. I  have yet to receive any replay of
any kind, not even an acknowledgment from the  office. Which as far as I'm
concerned is [insert series of extremely bad  words here]. )

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 2/24/2009 6:43:35 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,