[Geysers] Request for Stories about John Muller (Stephens)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:53:26 PST 2009

I'm currently writing an article for the April issue of The Sput about the $17.50 Express Mail Old Faithful stamp.  I have a story about John Muller, GOSA, and some specific Old Faithful stamps that I have included in the article.  At the time of his death, I posted an "obituary" on the listserv, and some of you posted remembrances of John.   Genean Dunn compiled these in a 2-page article that appeared in the February 2003 issue of The Sput.  I would like to include additional stories/remembrances about John in this article.  If you have additional "John Muller" stories/remembrances I can include in this article, please email them to me at lstephens2006 at hotmail.com.  In order to meet the deadline for the April Sput, I need to have the stories before March 5.

Thank you very much.

Lynn Stephens