[Geysers] Wencam times 12/21/09

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Mon Dec 21 18:14:26 PST 2009

Here are some times from the webcam on Monday 12/21/09  taken from the chat
log
( <http://yellowstone..paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>
http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly) and from Pat
Snyder, thank you for all the reports.    Another Beehive today, the first
day of winter.  The snow is melting too, the OF boardwalk is coming back
into view which is not a good thing this time of year.  This may be my last
post for a while through the weekend.  Not sure when I will be online the
next few days.

Beehive 1206, Ind 1158,

Depression 0916ie,

Grand 0918ie,

Lion 1423, 1526, 1644,

OF 0832ie,  0956, 1303ie, 1432, 1601,

Plume 0707, 0821, 1324, 1548 (?),

Riverside 1004,

FYI - I looked at the screen shots from 1018 on December 18th and it does
not look like F&M, it was probably Grotto.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Graham Meech