[Geysers] Wencam times 12/18/09

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 17:59:01 PST 2009

Beehive has not gone dormant.  I was on the hill this morning for a while, and there was a nice crunchy layer of ice from Scissors upwards on the boardwalk.  So it most definitely has been erupting, just probably during dark.  This time of year, the days are rather short this far north.

I also caught a Plume at 936.

Karen Low