[Geysers] boomerang

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:42:59 PST 2009

Hello!  I'm back at Old Faithful, for the time being, and will be working mainly at Madison this winter though I'll work at Old Faithful a day a week or so.

Fan & Mortar are still erupting, and I'll report more soon, but wanted to ask for good late season information to help with Winter Guide Training.  I'm reading the Sputs of course, the latest dated October.

Thanks for everyone's help, and I'll report more soon.

Carolyn Loren