[Geysers] Did anybody on this list experience when Mr. Clinton visited there?

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Wed Aug 19 07:30:22 PDT 2009

I was discussing this with the folks at Four Star Printing when I picked
up the August issue of the "Sput" yesterday.  BTW, it will be dropped
off at the Post Office today, Aug. 19.  They heard (rumor or fact? -
dunno) that threats to this president are up over 400%.  Makes one
wonder why someone would want that job in the first place.  Explains
somewhat why security is so tight.  What a sad situation, especially for
those whose once-in-a-lifetime visit to Yellowstone was adversely
affected.

Thanks,
Udo Freund