[Geysers] Geyser Report 8/17

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 20:40:57 PDT 2009

All times, unless otherwise noted are from Monday, August 17.

Artemisia 1230ie vr
Aurum 1538ie
Grotto 0805ie, 1337vr (Grotto Fountain 1335vr). I observed it 1954ie,
probably same eruption which I was told turned into a marathon.
Spa 2000ie from a full pool
Lion 0547, 0720ie, 1327, 1443
Oblong 0549ie, 1222ie
Penta reported as going overnight sometime
Rift 1108, 1956ie
Castle 0708 (minor)
Daisy 0838, 1055, 2012ie
Fountain 1022 (d=33m)
Grand 1214
Great Fountain 0929 electronic
Riverside 1054
Beehive 0626, 1922 (1905 Indicator)
Plume 0659, 0758, 0854ie, 1227ie, 1603, 1757, 1846, 1940ie
Little Cub intervals were around 40 minutes

-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ
lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son